With the surging market competition as a trader, you require to buck up and take your trading to a convincing height. ABInvesting is one of the best forex brokers that work to enhance your knowledge and trading skills. Is the broker legitimate? What services does it offer? Let’s find out each thing in this ABInvesting review 2021.
Table of Contents
- 1 ABInvesting Review: The brokerage firm which fits your trading needs
- 2 Is ABInvesting Scam or Safe?
- 3 ABInvesing Review: Which account does the broker offer?
- 4 Which trading platform does ABInvesting provide?
- 5 How many tradable products does ABInvesting offer?
- 6 How to open an account with ABInvesting?
- 7 ABInvesing Review: Commission and fee charged on trade
- 8 ABInvesing Review: Deposit and Withdrawal
- 9 The Bottom Line
ABInvesting Review: The brokerage firm which fits your trading needs
ABInvesting came into the limelight in the year 2021. Since then, it is making continuous efforts to provide its users with quality services at an affordable price. The firm is legitimate and works under the norms of FSC (or Financial Service Commission of Mauritius).
The broker has all the vital tools and platforms to meet your trading desires and needs. The trading platforms include the modern web trader, globally used MetaTrader 4, and mobile applications facilitating trade anytime and anywhere. For market research, you will get exceptional tools that will guide you throughout your journey. Some of them include trading signals, the latest news, and an economic calendar.
Moving ahead to security, the firm has an SSL-certified website. Hence, all the private data you enter is safe. Also, the firm has focused on transaction and account security. The robust encryptions and firewalls close all doors for hacking activities or online scams.
Is ABInvesting Scam or Safe?
ABInvesting payments and websites are closely monitored and operated by Bayline Trading limited and Bayline Global World Limited. These are registered firms. Apart from this, the firm is regulated by a legitimate financial authority, the International Financial Services Commission. The license number of the firm is 000188/91. Also, the broker has uploaded PDFs of all legal documents on its official website. From all these points provided above, we can conclude that it is not a scam broker. You can invest your capital without any confusion or fear.
Summary: General information, features, and charges in short
There are several luring features which ABInvesting offers its users. Here is an abridged description of the firm.
- Established year: 2021
- Operating firm: Hub Investments LTD
- Headquarter: FSC House, 54 Cybercity Ebene, Mauritius.
- Regulation: The Mauritius Financial Service Commission
- License number: 315/16
- Fast deposit and withdrawal
- All global methods for deposit and withdrawal
- More than 300 assets for trading
- Multiple trading accounts available
- Easy account opening process
- Dedicated account manager
- Advance trading platform including MetaTrader 4, Web Trader, and mobile application
- Research tools such as trading signals, latest news, economic calendar, etc
- Educational resources including articles, videos, courses, and several others
- Easy account opening
- The maximum leverage offered 1:500
- Spread low and variable
- Minimum deposit $250
- No commission fee
- No deposit fee
- Low withdrawal fee
- Swap discount available
ABInvesing Review: Which account does the broker offer?
The broker offers you multiple account types: retail account, professional account, demo account, and Islamic trading account.
Retail trading account
Silver account: For beginners
- Maximum forex leverage 1:200
- Swap discount: none
- Fifth decimal
- The withdrawal process takes five days
- Spreads as low as 0.07
Gold account: For experienced traders
- Fifth decimal
- Maximum forex leverage 1:400
- Swap discount 25%
- Dedicated account manager
- Free VPS
- The withdrawal process takes five days
- Spreads as low as 0.05
Platinum account: For professional traders
- Customised investment news
- Free VPS
- Maximum forex leverage 1:500
- Swap discount 50%
- Fifth decimal
- Dedicated account manager
- Spreads as low as 0.03
- Free for traders
- Limited trading time
- Traders provided with virtual cash
- Functions: practice risk management, practice trading strategies, and Practice trade
- Education material to surge user’s knowledge
- All professional services
- Low spreads
- Maximum leverage 1:500
- No hidden fees
- No spread widening
- and No re-quotes
- Free access to platforms
- No time restriction for holding positions
- Fully operational trading account
- No swap fee on overnight positions
- No upfront commissions
- Leverage up to 1:400
- Dedicated professional support
Which trading platform does ABInvesting provide?
The broker offers a top and globally used platform to its clients. It includes Web Trader, MetaTrader 4, and mobile applications for anywhere and anytime trading.
It is a modern and simple to use platform with high speed. You can open and close trades in a few seconds. Thus, helping you to grab each market opportunity on time.
- Automatic stop loss
- In-built customer support
- Take Profit functions
- Multilingual support
- It is consistent and fast
- Multiple execution modes
- 24 graphic objects
- Complete trading history
- Works well on web browser
- More than 30 technical indicators
- One tap trading and account switching
- Can check the status and currency activities
- Live chat option
- Safeguard tools to protect your transaction and personal data
The mobile application allows you to trade anytime and anywhere, even from remote places. You just need a device and an uninterrupted internet connection. Here are some top features of mobile applications, which make them an excellent choice for traders.
- Real-time status check
- Take Profit set up
- Customisable trading environment
- Real-time balance check
- Trading on just one click
- Stop Loss order
- Regular market alerts through a notification on the device
- 60 analytical tools
- More than 350 assets for trading
- Multilingual customer support
- Tools offer such as charts, broker lines, Japanese candlestick, Fibonacci retracement, etc
- Seven timeframes
- Can set limits through stop lose on entry and exit
How many tradable products does ABInvesting offer?
ABinvesting is known for its wide range of tradable assets. Here you get multiple options, including popular and regular assets for trading. Thus, the broker provides an excellent opportunity to diversify your portfolio. You must have heard that one should never keep all eggs in one basket. Success in the financial market depends on this famous saying. It is always better to invest in multiple assets from different markets. It not only mitigates risk but also helps in compensating losses if you lose on one trade.
- The broker’s top assets in the market include BTCEUR, BTCUSD, DSHEUR, BTGUSD, ADAUSD, and several others.
- Trading hours: 00:00-23:59
- Leverage allowed on trades 1:2.
- Spreads with the financial service provider in this market are floating.
- The broker’s top assets in the market include Euro vs. US Dollar, New Zealand Dollar vs US Dollar, Australian Dollar vs. US Dollar, Great Britain Pound vs US Dollar, and several others.
- Trading hours: 24 hours
- Leverage allowed on trades 1:500.
- Spreads with the financial service provider vary according to the assets. For instance spread for Great Britain Pound vs. dollar is 1.3. On the other hand spread for Euro vs. US dollar is 0.7
- The broker’s top assets in the market include China H-Shares Index Futures (HKE), MINI-SIZE DOW Index Future (CME), FTSE 100 Index Future (ICE-EU), ASX SPI 200 Index Future (ASX), and several others.
- Trading hours: It changes with the type of indices. For instance, trading hours for ASX 200 are 01:50 – 08:30 & 09:10 – 23:00, whereas China Enterprise 40 trading hours are 04:15 – 07:00 & 08:00 – 11:25.
- Leverage allowed on trades 1:20.
- Spreads with the financial service provider vary according to the assets. For instance, the spread for CAC 40is 1.45. On the other hand spread for Euro Stox 50 is 1.3
- The broker’s top assets in the market include NYSE, Alcoa Inc. NYSE, American Airlines Group Inc., AirBnB Inc Nasdaq, and several others.
- Trading hours: 16:30-23:00.
- Leverage allowed on trades 1:50
- Spreads with the financial service are 0.21. Hence the best platform for stock trading.
- The broker’s top assets in the market include Coffee, Brent Crude Oil, Copper, RBOB Gasoline, and several others.
- Leverage allowed on trades 1:125.
- Spreads with the financial service provider vary according to the assets. For instance, the spread for Coffee 0.3 On the other hand, spread for Corn 0.45
- Trading hours: It changes with the type of indices. For instance, trading hours for Copper are 01:00 – 00:15, whereas Corn trading hours are 03:00 – 15:45 & 16:30 – 21:25.
How to open an account with ABInvesting?
The account opening process of ABInvesting takes a few minutes. The broker does not ask for any personal or sensitive information, and the documents you upload are kept safe. Also, the website is SSL certified, making it hard for hackers to steal data. The steps are as follows:
- Check the URL correctly before visiting the website
- Once you open the website, enter your name, last name, email address (as a part of registration)
- Enter the OTP to verify your phone or mail id
- Upload the mandatory documents including passport, national id card, photo, bills, bank statements
- Choose the tradable asset, market, and account type.
- Deposit the amount
- Start trading
ABInvesing Review: Commission and fee charged on trade
No, ABInvesting does not take any commission fee on trade. Traders need to deposit only a small amount upfront, i.e., the minimum deposit of $250 to open a trading account. Other charges taken by the brokerage firm include swaps, which is the essential free ABInvesting ask for holding a trading position overnight. However, there are certain discounts on the same.
The spreads on some top tradable assets from different markets are provided in the table listed below.
ABInvesing Review: Deposit and Withdrawal
The process of withdrawal and deposit is straightforward. Deposits with the broker are instant, do not require a fee or deposit form. However, withdrawal from the broker requires form filling and five days to proceed with this request. Moreover, the broker allows payment through all global methods, including:
- Verified by VISA
ABInvesing Review: Maximum Leverage
The broker allows leveraged trading. It is an ultimate tool that can help you trade relatively larger assets by paying only a small amount upfront.
The leverage offered by the broker varies with the account type, market opted, and asset chose for trading. The table below provides details about the leverage of some top markets.
|Leverage for professional clients||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Stocks or Equity||1:20||1:40||1:50|
Note: Leverage is a double-ended sword. It magnifies losses along with profit. So, leverage trading also carries a high risk of losing money. Thus, it is better to start with low leverage, expand it once you become a master of this field and understand how it exactly works.
ABInvesing Review: Research tools
Research is a vital part of trading. It helps traders throughout the trading and assists in making the potential trading decision. The market analytics, charts, and graphs help you enhance returns and reduce risk. With the firm, you will get modern research tools to determine precise entry and exit points. It mainly includes the latest news, report season calendar, trading signals, and an economic calendar.
ABInvesing Review: Educational resources
It is always better to start with some knowledge in the financial world. Trading is not as easy as it appears and requires great expertise before you place the trade. The broker understands the importance of learning and thus, offers numerous sources to surge knowledge. Its educational hub mainly includes videos, webinars, articles, courses, tutorials on MetaTrader 4 working, ebooks, and several others.
ABInvesing Review: Customer support service
The broker has an excellent and dedicated customer support team managing things round the clock. You can contact the team from Monday to Friday between 12:00 to 02:00 GMT. Ways to contact the customer support team are:
- Phone: +441214682461
- Email: [email protected]
- Live Chat Support
- Contact us form
- Headquarter address: FSC House, 54 Cybercity Ebene, Mauritius
The Bottom Line
ABInvesting is a leading trading platform providing advanced platforms, analytical tools, unparalleled trading services, tight spreads, and leverage to its clients. Also, the brokerage firm is authorized and regulated and fulfills all trading desires and profit objectives of its clients. All the features of ABInvesting are designed concerning the demands of the modern financial world. Thus, it can prove to be your best decision.
How do I deposit in ABInvesting account?
The broker offers a wide range of payment options for deposits and withdrawals. It offers free deposits and withdrawals. For deposit, traders must log in to their account and click on the deposit button, fill in the amount and choose your payment method. Deposits are instant on most of the payment options. Available options are:
Verified by VISA
Is ABinvesting legitimate?
ABInvesting payments and website are closely monitored and operated by Bayline Trading limited and Bayline Global World Limited. These are registered firms. Apart from this, the firm is regulated by a legitimate financial authority, the International Financial Services Commission. The license number of the firm is 000188/91. Also, the broker has uploaded PDFs of all legal documents on its official website. From all these points provided above, we can conclude that it is not a scam broker. You can invest your capital without any confusion or fear.
Does ABinvesting offers MetaTrader?
The broker offers a top and globally used platform to its clients. It includes Web Trader, MetaTrader 4, and mobile applications for anywhere and anytime trading. It is modern and simple to use platform with high speed. You can open and close trades in a few seconds. Thus, helping you to grab each market opportunity on time. The mobile application allows you to trade anytime and anywhere, even from remote places. You just need a device and an uninterrupted internet connection. Here are some top features of mobile applications, which makes them an excellent choice for traders.
Is ABinvesting Good Broker?
Yes, the broker offers advanced trading services and conditions. It started its operation with the intent to offer the best trading solution to its clients. Traders get the ability to trade on more than 350+ tradable instruments from different financial markets such as forex, stocks, cryptos, commodities, indices, etc.
Is ABInvesting regulated?
Yes, it is regulated by the FSC.
What is the minimum deposit at ABInvesting?
The broker charges $250 to open a trade.